Excursion tips for trips from Hurghada to Cairo
A trip from Hurghada to Cairo is a popular tour for the vacationers in Hurghada. How far is it from Hurghada to the pyramids?
How does the drive from Hurghada to Cairo take?
The 430 kilometers from Hurghada to Cairo take from 4 to 4.5 hours. Program of the day tour from Hurghada to Cairo:
- The pyramids,
- The sphinx,
- The valley temple,
- The Egyptian Museum,
- Visit to the old city of Cairo and lunch.
But many guests only want a car and a guide to organize their Cairo day trip according to their own wishes.
Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Cairo
The museums in Cairo
Must see attractions in Cairo, Egypt
- In Islamic Cairo, you can visit the Alabaster Mosque, Al Sultan Hassan Mosque, El moez Street, Khan El Khalili Bazar.
- In Coptic Cairo you can visit the Hanging Church or Synagogue Ben Ezra.
You can also go from Hurghada to Cairo by plane ✈️, then you have more time and you can visit several sights in Cairo.
What should you take with you for the excursion from Hurghada to Cairo?
What is the cost of a trip to the pyramids from Hurghada?
- Cairo private day trip from Hurghada by private vehicleFrom 149 €
- Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada By BusFrom 99 €
- Cairo day trip to Cairo from Hurghada by plane275€
- Two days trip from Hurghada to Cairo & GizaFrom 229 €
- Excursion to Saqqara, Giza and Dahshur pyramids from HurghadaFrom 101 €
Here you will find the various offers from Memnon Travel and the BEST tips to design your tour to Cairo from Hurghada.